Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Boba Fett, as interpreted by Freehand Profit

Freehand Profit is at it again!

Following up on his incredibly popular and awesome "Adidas X Star Wars Stormtrooper Helmet" and "Adidas II Darth Vader Helmet" remixes, he's recently produced the "Boba Fett SB Helmet!"

 

This was clearly another personal project for Freehand Profit: "Being a lifelong Hip-Hop head and Star Wars fanatic, this was a labor of love – a reflection of self as much as a reflection of the world around me.

We're already looking forward to whatever new inspiration takes him back to the intersection of Star Wars and Adidas!

1 comment:

  1. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete